Shift: Full-Time Days,
Hours: Flexible between 8AM-7PM and every other Saturday 9AM-3PM
Pay: Starting $14/hr
At Pointe Meadows (Skilled Nursing Facility) we put our employees first! We make it a priority to celebrate our accomplishments and acknowledge our success is driven by our employees. We want employees who want to be a part of a top-notch team and who want to make a positive difference in the lives of the elderly and vulnerable population. We encourage growth and want to help employees meet their personal and professional goals. Because of this, we provide ongoing training, mentoring, tuition reimbursement programs and scholarships to employees. As a team we are driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated in delivering care with compassion and integrity.
- Competitive Wages
Regular Prize Giveaways and Celebrations: We love to recognize our employees and enjoy celebrating our wins often. In the past we have given away Airpods, TVs, Gift Cards, and Hotel stays to employees (just name a few). We often have celebrations that include food trucks, catering, games, and prizes for employees.
Growth, Development and Career Advancement Opportunities: Because we are part of the Ensign Group Affiliation, (as part of over 240 buildings affiliated to the Ensign Group and growing) there are always opportunities for career advancements. We want to help employees reach their career goals.
- Scholarships and Tuition Reimbursement Programs
Financial Incentives: We offer our employees financial incentives and rewards to pick extra shifts throughout the year.
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Assist with filing and other duties as requested
- Organize office functions and flow of communication
- Edit written documents to ensure correct spelling and grammar
- Maintain office supplies and identify needed supplies to supervisor
- Answer telephones and respond to residents’ requests
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
Pointe Meadows Health And Rehabilitation
2750 North Digital Drive
Lehi, UT 84043
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Receptionist
- Self Motivation