To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Redmond, WA 98052
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Systems Analyst 2 - SQL, Excel
eXcell • Redmond, WA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
You’re covered with eXcell. We offer our temporary employees full benefits. Always have. Always will. Join us!
* * Business Systems Analyst Required * *
- Work with Finance, Engineering, Accounts Receivable for multiple divisions
- Validate, Approve and Enter in the System Credit Adjustments
- Pull Credit Adjustment Cases for Training
- Manage process for Cancellation of Invoices
- Manage Monetary Commitment Adjustments
- Manage active financial issues from a distribution list queue, or as assigned by team lead, using internal support tools
- Partner with all stakeholders to quickly and efficiently resolve financial operations issues
- Achieve the target support metrics
- Create financial reports as needed
- Delivers reports to key stakeholders on daily & weekly basis, and as needed by management
- Other duties as assigned by manager
* * * Local Candidates Only * * * Non-Local candidates will be rejected without consideration. Relocation assistance is not on offer.
- 3+ years of Business Systems Analyst experience required
- Background in auditing, accounting
- Curiosity and desire to learn
- Azure experience
- Reporting in SQL
- Proficiency in Excel – pivot tables
- Ability to write executive level communication along with people skills (written & verbal comms, ability to write summaries)
- BA in Business or finance degree
- MBA preferred
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.