* PTCB certification (except in Puerto Rico).
* One year of work experience as a pharmacy technician in a retail or hospital setting.
* Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico).
* Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including evening and weekend hours.
* Prefer to have prior work experience with Walgreens.
* Prefer basic math skills (counting, measuring and weighing medications).
* Prefer basic level PC skills (for example: start up and shut down computer, use mouse to point and click, start and close programs, switch between programs, save files, print documents and/or access information on-line).
* Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
The following information is applicable for San Francisco, CA applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
The following information is applicable to Colorado only, in accordance with the Colorado Pay Equity Act. Please review the available benefits and salary available for this position by clicking here: jobs.walgreens.com/benefits. Walgreens will provide applicants in other states with information related to the position, to the extent required by state or local law, by calling
- Stock Control