To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Principal Solution Architect
DXC Technology • US-State-CA
Posted 1 month ago
Creates, develops, defines, promotes and oversees larger and/or highly complex strategic solutions, architectures and offerings (either global or industry-specific) by combining business, solutions, sales and marketing expertise.
Essential Job Functions
- Advises on high-level, complex solution development, architecture and management processes from concept ideation through development, launch and maintenance. Interfaces with development, account and executive management to develop and grow solutions and portfolios of solutions and offerings and to increase productivity and profits.
- Promotes use of strategic solutions and offerings by the business development community and provides guidance to sales/proposal teams during the launch phase of the life cycle. Participates in solution selling activities to ensure that marketing plans are in alignment with and satisfy business requirements.
- Leads research initiatives of existing business environment including trends, best practices and company preferred architectural frameworks and alliances to ensure company services match business trends. Suggests appropriate upgrades or relevant solutions to enhance company competency in meeting changing business needs.
- Interfaces and leads business development discussions across cross-functional teams, engaging both internal and external executive managements to ensure consistency in solution development and implementation.
- Manages solution profits and losses; participates in solution business plan creation; monitors solution financial performance against plan; prepares financial models to ensure client interests are met.
- Identifies business requirements; evaluates concepts such as market timing, compelling event and problem identification to ensure that delivered solutions meet both short and long-term company and client business performance expectations.
- Defines complex business solutions which align with and support client requirements, needs and enterprise environmnet. Mentors and leads project teams in the appropriate use of strategic solutions and offerings. Participates in solution selling activities to ensure that marketing plans align with sales and launch plans.
- Identifies and evaluates business requirements; evaluates concepts and models such as market timing, knowledge of industry and trends. Reviews and approves decisions prior to implementation to ensure adherence to business strategies.
- Advises management regarding vision and strategy, technology innovations and enterprise architecture services. Provides problem diagnosis
- Leads performance reviews and scalability assessment activities.
- Prepares vision and strategy work products,technology and product analysis, white papers, and responses to management queries on strategy and product related topics.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, information technology or related field preferred
- Fifteen or more years of business solutions experience
- Experience working with company products and services, business processes and re-engineering
- Experience working with business environment, business industry and competitor products and services
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, product-line hardware and software
- Experience working with office productivity tools; delivery assurance and/or industry standards on deliverables
- Experience working in a global organization of size, scope and complexity
- Experience working with administrative and/or workflow systems
- Strong communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and management
- Strong skills at managing risks during product launches
- Strong time management skills
- Strong creative thinking, problem solving, planning, time-management and organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Strong human relations skills to select, develop, mentor, discipline and reward employees
- Strong ability to manage multiple programs, handle multiple assignments simultaneously, and switch between assignments quickly
- Strong ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
- Strong ability to lead and work in a team environment
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment