To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seminole, OK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Mechanical Engineer - Aero
Nesco Resource • Seminole, OK
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SR. MECHANICAL ENGINEER
An Oklahoma based aerospace engineering and manufacturing company of aircraft environmental control systems is seeking a Sr. Mechanical Engineer.
Working under the guidance of an engineering manager, staff engineer or senior level engineer, this individual will be responsible for supporting product development programs for aerospace environmental control system applications.
- Component and / or system design development, verification, validation, transition to production and continued sustaining support as required.
- Performs project assignments under the direction of engineering manager, staff engineer or senior engineer.
- Assesses customer requirements and designs projects to meet these requirements.
- Analyzes problems or difficulties and recommends action to be taken.
- Responsible for completion and accuracy of engineering documentation.
- Prepares and presents design data in support of internal and Customer design reviews.
- Support DFX (Design to Cost, Manufacturability, Reliability, etc.) efforts.
- Prepares Development and Qualification Test Plans, Procedures and Test Reports.
- Monitor and control project cost and schedule and effectively communication project status to stakeholders.
- Supports existing products.
- Makes recommendations for design, process or cost reduction improvements including substantiating tests and analysis.
- Provides technical assistance to Business Development, Manufacturing and Quality organizations.
- Maintains project files, ensures proper documentation per Company guidelines
- Provides leadership to support personnel as required.
- Assists in planning and coordination with support groups.
- May directly supervise departmental employee (e.g. lab technicians)
- Reviews project status, makes recommendations where necessary.
- Assists Business Development Department in proposal preparation and customer presentations; interacts with customers and suppliers on technical and program matters.
- Communicates status accurately and regularly to Management, recommending solutions for problems encountered.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as needed within Engineering Department.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Aero Engineering
- 5+ years' related work experience
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.