Our Distribution Center Network is looking for a dynamic and motivated Delivery Driver Professional to join our Bohemia, NY crossdock team!
Remote Driver in the Brooklyn, NY area.
Our Parcel Delivery Professionals are the heart of our business at McKesson as the direct face to our customers.
We currently have the following position available:
- Full Time Remote Parcel Delivery Professional
- Monday - Friday 5:30 am until route is complete
The Delivery Driver Professional job will involve:
- Professionally and safely delivering orders to our customers
- Making multiple customer stops
- Providing customer service in a variety of health care settings
- Conducting daily vehicle inspections and keeping his/her vehicle neat
- Driving light van or Sprinter van
- Travel to Bohemia, NY to load freight, route delivers and ends in Brooklyn, NY
If you like the sound of these job tasks and perks, then starting your career as a Driver Professional is right for you!
- Local routes, home daily - we value your weekends!
- Be outside building client relationships face-to-face, not sitting behind a desk!
- Enjoy excellent benefits including 16 days of paid time off to all eligible employees along with paid Holidays
- Customized medical, dental and vision packages are created to fit you and your family’s needs
- Be behind the wheel of well maintained, clean and modern equipment\
- Stay Fit - Get your workout in as you bend, twist, and lift - Employees that participate in our Wellness program can receive Health insurance discounts!
- Work Hard, Play Hard – That’s right! Your performance will help you earn financial incentive on top of your regular pay
- 1-2 years’ experience in a van or straight truck delivery vehicle preferred
- Secure off-street parking for delivery vehicle
- Required to have a current valid US Driver’s License
- Ability to maintain a safe driving history
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Demonstrated excellent verbal skills
- Ability to track Key Performance metrics like Average Mile, Average Time and Service Rate
- Knowledge of Brooklyn, NY and surrounding areas
- Face-to-face Customer Service experience preferred
- Problem resolution skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Attention to details
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Frequently required to sit for 3 or more hours
- Frequently required to stand for 3 or more hours
**If you require accommodations for this interview - please reach out to us at Phone number blocked - click to apply as soon as possible to coordinate.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status. Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history. If selected for the role, you will be required to successfully complete a background check and drug screen (including marijuana, where permitted) before starting work. McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Email blocked - click to apply. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted. Current employees must apply through the internal career site. Join as at McKesson!
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving