To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Chief Credit Officer
ExecuNet • Chicago, IL
Posted 1 month ago
- Provide oversight and feedback to the Healthcare line of business on new opportunities to ensure credit parameters are in line with the Bank’s strategic plan and credit policy;
- Require that appropriate credit structures are established and monitored on each new and existing credit;
- Ensure that loan risk ratings conform to the Bank’s risk rating framework;
- Attend quarterly real estate unit reviews on pass-level accounts and Criticized Asset Management meetings on watch and criticized accounts managed in Healthcare;
- Participate in prescreen meetings weekly and upon request;
- Make recommendations to change or enhancement credit policy;
- Assist in completing the annual Healthcare portfolio stress test
- Assist with technology initiatives and reporting analysis for the Healthcare portfolio;
- Work closely with the Healthcare line of business communicating credit expectations and appetite;
- Ensure exceptions to Credit Policy are properly identified;
- Participate in industry meetings and conferences to stay current on trends, credit approach and regulatory changes;
- Participate in quarterly portfolio reviews and other evaluations of portfolio risk;
- Approve, deny, and restructure credits to ensure quality and soundness of transactions.
- Escalate changes/issues in credit behavior, structures, specific deals, etc to senior leadership, as appropriate.
- Lead Healthcare team members in education of credit structures and policies
- Work closely with client facing team to deliver sophisticated credit solutions.
- 10+ years experience with a financial institution focusing on credit risk management, portfolio management and/or loan workouts;
- Formal credit training program required;
- Bachelor’s degree required, Graduate school a plus;
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, work within a team environment and independently;
- Excellent technical and analytical skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational and presentation skills;
- Thorough knowledge of financial statements, accounting principles, credit policy and industry-specific data sources;
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.