To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfax County, VA
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Technical Lead
ECS Federal, LLC • Fairfax County, VA
Posted 1 month ago
ECS is seeking a Senior Technical Lead to work in our Fairfax, VA office.
ECS Federal is seeking a Senior Technical Lead to support the execution of a variety of projects including Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning and Big Data/Cloud Solutions. This position is not a project manager; however, it requires strong leadership and technical skills in areas such as software system architecting and enterprise application integration. The candidate works closely with the Project Manager and technical team to swiftly develop solutions in an agile environment and deploy capabilities to the operational end user. The candidate cultivates an environment that promotes customer service, excellence, innovation, collaboration and teamwork.
The Senior Technical Lead has prior experience in designing/architecting enterprise scale systems incorporating a variety of components (COTS, Open Source) and supporting integration. This individual performs in a multidisciplinary team environment with tight deadlines. The successful candidate is highly motivated, eager to implement new technologies, and thrives leading a team of scientists and engineers.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related Information Technology field
- Must be eligible to receive a TS/SCI security clearance
- 7 years of experience designing, deploying, and supporting enterprise level systems
- Demonstrated cross-functional team collaboration skills in a rapidly changing, high intensity, mission-oriented work environment
- Experience leading and collaborating with third party vendors
- Experience developing Architecture and Data Flow Diagrams using graphing programs (e.g. Visio)
- A skilled intelligent, articulate individual who relates to people at all levels of an organization; possesses excellent technical writing and presentation skills
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel (10%) to mostly CONUS locations
- Ability to quickly grasp and implement new technologies
- A self-motivated, self-starter that enthusiastically embraces pushing imaginative solutions to hard operational problems
- Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience utilizing containerization technologies (e.g. Docker) and orchestration frameworks (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Experience utilizing big data and cloud tools and technologies
- Ability to deploy to OCONUS and hardship locations for short periods (2 weeks) a plus
- Experience working with Cloud Technologies (Azure, GCP, AWS)
- Experience working with Department of Defense organizations or performers.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.