PrideStaff is currently seeking 20-30 operations technicians for a manufacturing facility in Ellisville, MS. The successful candidate must work safely; performing a variety of tasks, aimed at meeting team goals and customer needs. Performs all value adding steps to customer hardware, operates and maintains process equipment, and performs auxiliary and support functions in accordance with required safety and quality standards.
Monitors equipment performance and makes minor adjustments such as set-ups, calibrations, and alignments. Must know when to call other specialists when more serious malfunctions occur. Measures and records various data associated with operating equipment. Utilizes standard repair procedures.
- 401k with company match
- Company pension plan
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Climate controlled environment
- High School Diploma/ GED is required
- Working extended hours and/or weekends and holidays may be required
- Work from and follow detailed written instructions
- Do basic shop math
- Able to operate complex process equipment
- Perform basic computer skills
- Must be a positive, motivated team player
- Communicate and work well in a diverse environment
- Rotating Shifts (Quarterly rotation) Must be able to work any shift.
- Able to safely lift 40lbs, stand 8hrs or sit 8hrs, with or without accommodation.
Packaging And Labeling
Good Manufacturing Practices