Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
USAF EOD MAJCOM
USAF EOD MAJCOM Support – USAF EOD Support Services Program
Travel: 20% Required
Locations: CONUS and OCONUS
Clearance: Ability to Obtain/Maintain a Secret Security Clearance (Top Secret for USAFE position)
The United States Air Force (USAF) requires EOD support services for Headquarter (HQ) Staffs to include: managing EOD training and training documentation, maintenance of EOD tools and equipment and required equipment documentation, drafting plans and procedures, reviewing EOD technical reports and making recommendations to management, conducting unit self-inspections, assisting EOD flight management, managing Status of Resources and Training as well as the AEF Reporting Tool, managing EOD mobility procedures as well as determining ground and explosive safety requirements.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
The MAJCOM Lead provides EOD MAJCOM support to staff management, planning, programming, and technical advice in areas of EOD readiness, mobility, force protection, operations, and combat support. The MAJCOM Leads report to their respective company Program Manager (PM), MAJCOM Leads interface directly with the on-site customer and military personnel to handle the day-to-day administration of their respective MAJCOM contract personnel on the behalf of the company Program Manager.
General MAJCOM Lead and EOD MAJCOM support duties include:
- Lead and supervise a team of Technical Training and Operations Support and EOD Technical Services Logistics Support personnel in support of specific USAF bases.
- Support and develop MAJCOM-wide EOD programs.
- Creating staff-action packages and briefings.
- Attending meetings and conferences.
- Providing technical expertise to EOD flights, other MAJCOMs, and other Federal agencies.
- Monitor EOD AEF Reporting Tool (ART) and Status of Resources and Training System (SORTS).
- Monitor EOD Deployments.
- Assists in development of Financial Plan.
- Drafts Designed Operational Capability Statements.
- Assists in oversight of Munitions allocations and forecast.
Experience / Qualifications:
The following experience / qualifications are desired for this position:
- NAVSCOLEOD Graduate (DD 214 and Graduation Cert Required).
- Minimum 10 years EOD experience
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to Obtain/Maintain a Secret Security Clearance (HQ USAFE position requires Top Secret clearance)
- Honorable Discharge.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of AF EOD Functions.
- Familiarity with EODIMS, Battle Airmen Management System (BAMS), ETIMS and AFTR computer products.
- Prior AF EOD MAJCOM staff experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with multiple organizations on staff and throughout the Federal Government.
- Ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal form with those familiar with EOD and with those not familiar with EOD.
- Ability to lead project teams, expertise in the management and control of resources using complex reporting mechanisms, and strong interpersonal and coordination skills.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Superior relationship and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be a team player with a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently
Computer skills in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply