Oracle Service Cloud Software Engineer
The OSvC Front End Developer will demonstrate proven knowledge and success, serving as a team member who understands various Oracle application-based solutions and contributes as a technical team member in consulting, designing, and implementing those solutions.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Design, implement and support business processes in an Oracle environment.
• Design, implement and support business processes in an Oracle Service Cloud environment.
• Design, build, test, and deploy various Oracle solutions with a focus on effective user interfaces
• Identify and address client needs: building solid relationships with clients.
• Develop an awareness of Firm services.
• Communicate with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner.
• Deliver clear requests for information.
• Demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks.
• Communicate potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer Information Systems.
• Must have 6+ years of experience in CRM Service or customer success domain.
• Experience working in Support/service management processes.
• Strong skills in Oracle Service Cloud/RightNow and Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
• Preferably hands on experience in basic configuration and navigating through UI.
• Knowledge of industry best practices in Customer Service / Support domain from IT perspective.
• Strong understanding of architectural concepts, issues and trends in the IT solutions.
• Excellent verbal/ written communication and ability to work independently.
• Thorough understanding of software development life cycles, development and technology tools, testing methodologies, and requirements gathering.
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to express complex ideas to both technical and non-technical individuals at all levels in the organization.
• Desire to expand knowledge of Oracle Applications ecosystem.
#LI-NV1Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Oracle Service Cloud Software Engineer
. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.Skills
- CRM Solutions
- Oracle Service Bus
- Requirement Prioritization
- Written Communication
- Business Process
- Software Development
- Requirements Elicitation
- Computer Sciences