Primetals Technologies, a worldwide leading engineering and manufacturer of capital equipment for the steel making industry, known for our strengths in mechanical engineering, electronics, automation, manufacturing, project management and service is hiring for the following position:
HR Business Partner Location:
Sutton, MA (No relocation assistance provided) Required Travel:
: Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in Human Resources (advanced degree may be substituted for work experience, if applicable)Position Overview:
Primetals is seeking an HR Business Partner to support our Sutton, MA manufacturing and engineering team. In this role, you will report into the HR VP and work as a team with the HR Partner(s) supporting Primetals US team of over 1000+ employees in the US. In partnership with our leadership, the ideal candidate will contribute at both a strategic and day-to-day level to deliver on a people strategy that will drive business success and cultivate a culture in which employees succeed. We are looking for candidates that are passionate about their work and can develop a passion for our business. This position will be based in Sutton, MA.Role and Responsibilities
As a strategic business partner this position will:
- Help drive a positive, productive and winning culture that embraces forward-moving change.
- Enable leaders at all levels to create and maintain an environment that engages team members to deliver quality results and drive change.
- Champion talent strategy, including talent identification and development, succession planning and organizational design and effectiveness
- Key influencer of culture by driving performance management and reward strategies that encourage outstanding performance, innovation and a passion for our work
- Act as a trusted partner to senior management, by providing day-to-day coaching around effective leadership, employee development and supporting HR programs/initiatives
- Ensure ongoing organizational-wide communication plans are developed and implemented to ensure alignment of goals & objectives across the organization
- Develop, communicate and administer HR initiatives in support of established business needs and Primetals’ core values
- A strong self-awareness and maturity. Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly.
- Very strong leadership skills and the ability to coach others to increase their effectiveness.
- Knowledge of EEOC Laws, ADA and other State and Federal Labor Regulations.
- Proven expertise in Recruiting and Team member engagement processes.
- Experience in HR Cost Accounting
- A strong knowledge of business operations
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely with people at all levels of the organization and facilitate the implementation of corrective action and best-practice sharing
- Demonstrated good judgment and participation in senior executive decision-making activity.
- High level consulting skills, including the ability to draw on the ideas of staff and business management and convert them into meaningful strategies and plans.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business or equivalent practical experience, and 3-5 years of experience with partnering with wide network of clients and across Human Resources to deliver effective business solutions.
- Human Resources Professional Certification (e.g., PHR, SPHR, SHRM).
Primetals is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.EEO is the Law:
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination.
- Succession Planning
- Performance Management
- Human Resources
- Decision Making