To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1381 Swaner Road
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales/Customer Service Representative
CORT • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Rental Consultant will interact with customer in a showroom, through internet leads and on telephone to generate revenue through closing profitable rental agreements or retail sales through upselling cross-selling while providing premium customer service.Responsibilities
- Handling walk-in, telephonic and internet inquiries
- Inputting leases and completing inventory support and administrative tasks
- Obtaining credit information required to facilitate approvals for customers
- Detailed quote preparation and support for outside sales force
- Completing payment transactions
- Educate customers on how CORT products and services meet the customer’s needs
Starting rate $16.50 or higher + commission, based on experience.
- Willingness to learn and grow both professionally and personally
- Furniture knowledge is a plus.
- 2 years similar experience preferred
- Enthusiasm and customer driven passion
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and computer literate
- Ability to work 40 hours/week with varied hours/days to provide support for showroom, sales events, meetings, networking functions, etc.;
- Excellent communication, reasoning skills, and computer proficiency skills;
CORT is a subsidiary of Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway. We are the world’s largest provider of furniture rental, trade show and event furnishings and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the US and in the UK, and a proprietary global network in over 80 countries around the world. We are dedicated to helping people make a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
As part of a national company, CORT Furniture Rental offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, competitive salaries with position-specific incentive or commission plans, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our website at www.CORT.com.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.