THV11 is seeking a Major Accounts Sales Executive to sell integrated solutions to local and regional agencies. Responsible for growing market share and increasing current client spend using the TEGNA tools and assets.
- Retains and grows existing major accounts through Insight proposals, proof of performance and maximizing all broadcast and digital assets.
- Effectively negotiate with major agencies and packages as needed to garner the highest share as possible.
- Work with Major Accounts Sales Manager on proper pricing strategies.
- Provide superior customer service to clients.
- Organizes and prioritizes to meet all goals and deadlines.
- Collaborates with Copy Coordinator to provide timely and accurate traffic instructions
- Consistently conducts account maintenance including make-goods, posts, aging, discrepancies and collections.
- Excellence in presentation delivery
- Utilizes Salesforce to manage day to day activity and forecasting
- Minimum 3 years sales experience preferred
- Strong client related presentation and communication skills
- Consultative/Solutions/ROI selling experience vs. a single Product selling background
- Proven track record in meeting/exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Technically proficient in Salesforce and Marketing related reporting tools
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 46 stations in 38 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and 32 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry's top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA delivers results for advertisers through unparalleled and innovative solutions including OTT local advertising network Premion, centralized marketing resource Hatch, and G/O Digital, a one-stop shop for local businesses to connect with consumers through digital marketing. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Customer Relationship Management
Modify Spend Target
Deliver Compelling Sale Presentation