Kforce has a client is seeking a Junior Level 365 MS Dynamics CRM Developer. We are working directly with the Hiring Manager.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM; Developing custom aspects of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is a plus
- SAAS, Azure - specifically B2C, WebApps, and Azure DevOps
- Experience integrating Dynamics 365 CRM with other platforms is plus; Integration using SSIS is a plus
- Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations experience a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Must be able to make presentations at meetings and train system users at all levels within the organization
- Must be organized with the ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Self-starter, strong work ethic, and the ability to individually drive initiatives through to completion
- Passion and the ability to learn new technologies
- Sound analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and strong attention to detail is very important
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.