To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irving, TX 75063
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
EMSI • Irving, TX
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
EMSI is looking to hire individuals with Life, Medical, and Disability underwriting experience. The key skill set needed is analyzing medical records and then completing accurate medical summarizations. This would be an ideal position for RNs, MDs or individuals with prior clinical experience reading and interpreting medical records/charts.
We offer part-time fee-based, remote work from home opportunities. Individuals working 30+ hours per week qualify for medical benefits. Fees are earned on a successful per case basis ($20-$25 per completed case summary). We promote career growth, creative thinking, and professionalism.
- Recent experience reviewing medical records and completing medical summarizations
- Strong computer skills with MS Office products
- Well versed in internet based applications
- Proven ability to work independently in a virtual/home office setting
- 2 years of Health, Life, or Disability Insurance underwriting experience
- Undergraduate degree
- Completion of insurance related coursework and/or accreditations (LOMA & ALU)