Now Hiring DRIVERS
Drive into a Great Career with MV!
Experienced and Entry Level!
MV Transportation is currently seeking safe, reliable Drivers to provide freedom of mobility for the elderly and disabled members within our community.
Drivers are responsible for safely operating a van-type vehicle. The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation.
- Loading and unloading of passengers on vehicles.
- Transporting of passengers that are either senior citizens, or persons with disabilities.
- Four point securement of wheelchairs and scooters.
- Escorting passengers from vehicle to/from first portal of locations.
- Radio communication of transport details with dispatch.
- Able to read a map.
- Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Excellent attendance and driving record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with people with disabilities is a plus.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.