Title: Data Management Intern
Requisition Id: 25583
Job Function: Administration
Career Area: Corporate Jobs
Work Location: Bannockburn 1 - 2355 (CORP)
At Stericycle, we deliver solutions and drive innovations that protect the environment, people, and public health. This includes working to create a more sustainable, shared future. Our innovative solutions make a difference in people's lives, communities, and our planet by protecting their health and well-being. Change your career. Change your world. Join Stericycle and help protect health and well-being in a safe, responsible, and sustainable way.
If you are passionate, curious, creative, motivated, and solution driven. Join us and you'll get an inside look at what it's really like to work for Stericycle and gain important professional skills. Stericycle's success is a result of the diverse talent and leadership across our entire team. As part of our commitment to protect what matters, we cultivate an inclusive culture where our team members feel welcome, valued and heard.
More experience in less time: As a Stericycle summer intern, you'll pack a lot into 10 short weeks. You'll work hard and have lots of fun too! At Stericycle, we deliver solutions and drive innovations that protect the environment, people, and public health. This includes working to create a more sustainable, shared future. Our innovative solutions make a difference in people's lives, communities, and our planet by protecting their health and well-being. Join Stericycle and help protect health and well-being in a safe, responsible, and sustainable way.
Key Job Activities:
* Assist in the preparation for the deployment of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) project - transforming the business through the enhancement of its operating systems.
* Be responsible for tracking project progression.
* Perform data analysis on specific project information.
* Present findings and project updates to cross functional teams.
* Present holistic internship experience and projects to company leadership at the end of summer program.
Required Education: in High School Diploma or Equivalent
Experience (North America):
* Current undergraduate or graduate level student, or recent graduate
* Motivated, energetic, ready to jump into new situations
* Prefer students entering their junior or senior years and recent graduates
* Ability to communicate effectively, both in written format and verbally
* Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Must be 18 years or older, with a HS diploma or equivalent
Stericycle currently offers its employees the option to participate in a full range of benefits, including a health care program which includes medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, an employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and sick time, a 401(k) plan, and an employee stock purchase plan. Participation in some programs requires that employees be regularly scheduled to work a minimum number of hours and/or to have fulfilled a waiting period after they begin employment with Stericycle.
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job or person. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws.To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
- Data Analysis
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Hardworking And Dedicated