To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Meade, MD
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Information AssuranceSystem Security Architect (Secret Cleared)
ECS Federal, LLC • Fort Meade, MD
Posted 2 months ago
ECS is seeking an Information Assurance/System Security Architect (Secret Cleared) to work in our Ft. Meade, MD office.
Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
ECS Federal is seeking an Information Assurance/System Security Architect to provide support to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) on-site at Ft. Meade. Responsibilities potentially include:
- Participates in risk assessment during the Certification and Accreditation process.
- Designs, develops, implements, and integrates information assurance architecture, system, or system component for use within data center, network, and enclave environments.
- Participates in information systems risk assessments and designs security countermeasures to mitigate identified risks.
- Ensures that the architecture and design of DoD information systems (IS) are functional and secure.
- As necessary, designs and develops IA or IA enabled products, interface specifications, and approaches to secure the environment.
- Utilizes experience and judgment to plan and accomplish enclave security related goals.
- Supports system or network designs that encompass multiple data center or networks to include those with differing data protection/classification requirements. Reports to the Designated Accrediting Authority for IA issues with separate reporting to other senior management for network operational requirements, as necessary.
- DoD Active Secret clearance
- DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification, IAM Level I
- DoD RMF, System Security Planning, and Vulnerability Management background related to IT Security
- Experience with FISMA, NIST, OMB guidelines, and other Federal regulations and guidance.
- Familiarity with ITIL/IT Service Management and Change Management processes
- Ability to work in MS Office/SharePoint environment
- Knowledge of information security principles, concepts, practices, systems software, database software, and immediate access storage technology
- Working knowledge of all functional and technical requirements associated with IAT position requirements as specified in DoD Directive 8570.01-M.
- Experience working at the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- Working knowledge of and/or familiarity with the DISA Gateway Computer Network Defense (CND) mission and its critical components (Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS), Filter List Manager (FLM), Web Content Filtering (WCF), Enterprise E-mail Security Gateway (EEMSG), and Gateway Lab systems.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.