9002 - Carmax Auto Finance - 225 Chastain Meadows Ct NW, Kennesaw, Georgia, 30144
CarMax, the way your career should be!
Manage, motivate, develop and coach a team
At CarMax Auto Finance we put the needs of our customers first by helping to make the car buying experience better and more streamlined. As a Manager in Customer Service you will directly manage a team of up to 23 associates who will answer incoming customer calls and provide timely resolution of customer account issues. You will have a wide degree of independence and latitude to manage your team and accomplish company goals.
What you will do – Essential Responsibilities
- Build an effective team – source, interview, select, determine and extend employment offers for team to ensure team remains staffed to meet business needs.
- Effectively manage a team of non-exempt associates - Manage, coach, train, develop, and motivate associates to achieve expected departmental results and ensure adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Be visible and accessible in the department- to motivate, answer associate questions, and drive associate engagement.
- Manage Business results – Track and measure, business results, associate productivity and department staffing and scheduling to ensure your team meets departmental objectives. Ensure reward and recognition programs are executed for associates.
- Customer concern resolution & executive response – investigation, resolve and respond to escalated customer issues in addition to general escalated inquiries and performing all tasks in accordance with applicable policies and laws.
Improve customer experience with every interaction
Empathy with our customers and transparency in every interaction are vital to your success. From dealing with complex customer issues to helping evaluate the quality of service provided, you will balance the needs of our customers with meeting the metrics and expectations of your department. In collaboration with different departments you will effectively research and resolve customer issues, while helping CarMax Auto Finance to meet their bottom line.
Qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor degree and/or one to three years related experience.
- Proven track record of independent decision making and use of sound judgement.
- The ability and experience to Interpret and analyze data, reports, processes, trends, and situations and recommend/implement solutions.
- Basic to moderate computer knowledge and keyboard skills and a basic understanding of MS Word and Excel. Basic knowledge of Power point preferred.
- The ability to Multi-task in a high energy standard office environment with strong organizational skills.
CarMax disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent and high-integrity experience customers want and deserve. This innovative thinking around the way cars are bought and sold has helped us become the nation’s largest retailer of used cars, with over 200 locations nationwide.
Our amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to deliver iconic customer experiences. Along the way, we help every associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in their community. We are recognized for our commitment to training and diversity and are one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®.
CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application .
If you have technical problems when submitting your application, please contact us by phone Phone number blocked - click to apply ext. 3888 or email Email blocked - click to apply.
Coaching And Mentoring