SOS Security is now hiring Full-Time Security Officers - Chicago, IL.
SOS Security is a leading provider of security personnel and related services which help a broad range of corporate, government and high profile clientele to protect their people, assets and reputations. In an industry without universally accepted standards, we are recognized for our quality and we treat our clients as partners. We understand the threats and vulnerabilities facing our clients and design customized, cost effective risk mitigation programs accordingly. We reinvest a significant portion of our profits back into all levels of our organization, so we can create a passionate team dedicated to our overall success.
SOS Security is looking for dedicated unarmed Security Officers to fill open positions in the commercial office building setting. We have openings both downtown as well as the suburbs.
- Looking for motivated individuals who maintain a professional appearance and a positive friendly attitude .
- Must be customer-service oriented, organized, responsible and professional.
- Must be willing to “go the extra mile” in welcoming and assisting building tenants, visitors and client representatives.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have an excellent attendance and job performance record.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be a motivated, self-starter with the willingness and ability to function with limited supervision.
- Must be able to multi-task in a service oriented environment.
- Must be flexible with scheduling and have the ability to hold over to the next shift and work extra hours as needed.
- Commercial building security or customer service experience is preferred.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Must pass a drug screen.
General Job Responsibilities:
- Interacting with tenants, visitors and client representatives in a friendly, but professional manner.
- Providing outstanding customer service to all tenants, residents, visitors and client representatives while adhering to company and building policies.
- Ensuring tenants, visitors, messengers and vendors follow access control procedures according to building policy.
- Ability to proactively address violations of building and company policy and resolve the issue or have violators removed from the premises.
- Ability to write clear, concise and thorough reports, including daily activity and incident.
- Ability to use computerized access control systems, including an automated check in system and turnstiles.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to stand/sit/walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in elevators and respond to high-rise floors.
- Ability to work exterior posts in inclement weather.
- Ability to respond to emergency calls from visitors, tenants, vendors and client representatives and follow department procedures to properly handle the situation.
- Ability and willingness to receive cross training on all contracted posts which will assist department and client leadership during an emergency incident.
Benefits are available for Full Time Employees:
Leave: Paid holidays, Vacation/Paid Time Off
Pension where applicable
Insurance: Medical, Dental, Life, Vision
License : 122.001269
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group.
Now the fourth largest security personnel company in the U.S., SOS Security’s growth is driven by our ongoing dedication to meet our clients’ evolving security requirements.
SOS Security is Headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, with regional and branch offices throughout the United States; SOS Security has become the benchmark for quality and professionalism in the field of security since our founding in 1969. We offer a broad range of services, including: Armed and Unarmed Security; Management & Consulting; Investigations; and Executive Protection.
Secure your future today by joining the SOS Security team Experienced security professionals looking to apply their knowledge in a rewarding team environment truly find a home at SOS. You will become an integral part of the relationship between our firm and our clients.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply