Home Instead Senior Care is Berkshire County's largest private home care agency with a reputation for excellence and well-trained CAREGivers. If you are committed to enhancing the lives of aging adults and building upon Home Instead's reputation, we would love for you to join our team of dedicated CAREGivers.What's important to know:
- Experience is not necessary. Our nurse will train you with all the skills you need to care for seniors.
- Home Instead has a great support staff available to you. You are never alone.
- You must be willing to help with companionship, light housekeeping and personal care (bathing, toileting, mobility.)
- Driver's license and a car is a necessity.
- Shifts are available close to your home, throughout Berkshire County.
- Hours are flexible. CAREGivers are needed mornings, afternoons, evenings and overnights.
- Shifts are available both weekdays and especially weekends.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.online.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.