To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Patuxent River, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PAE • Patuxent River, MD
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldProgram Manager
The Program Manager (PM) leads the Program Management Office and is responsible for the performance of work and oversight of all contract matters relating to daily operations of this contract.
The PM is responsible for ensuring professional and quality services are provided to the Customer in accordance with program requirements, while maintaining safety as the highest priority. The PM manages functions to successfully support mission activities of the SOW.
The Program Manager will be available within 4 hours to meet on the installation with Government personnel as required.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring cost control, financial reports, budgeting, and overall operating costs.
- Recommend, develop, implement, and enforce procedures/programs to increase efficiency and improve cost effectiveness to the program.
- Ensuring adherence to company policies and government regulations.
- Designated POC in direct oversight and subcontractor management.
- Ensure deliverables align across program and task orders
- Previous experience managing contracts in a Deputy Program Manager or Program Manager role
- Experience managing financial reconciliation
- PMP desired
- Bachelor's Degree and 10 years of related experience (or equivalent education/experience)
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.