$18.00 to $20.00 hourly
Candidates who are results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their careers in the Education industry will be interested in the Administrative Assistant position Robert Half is hiring for. To succeed in this Administrative Assistant position, you will need to perform various administrative and office support duties. The position will be heavy on mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design, so if you love those tasks, don't hesitate to contact us! There is a terrific short-term contract / temporary Administrative Assistant opening, so if you're looking for work in the Los Angeles, California area, this might be right for you!
Duties: Support university maintenance efforts by ensuring proper warehousing of stock items, materials, supplies and equipment.
Position Specific Accountabilities:
- Maintain and implement systems for warehouse organization. Replenish inventory as needed. Issue stock items, materials, supplies and equipment.
- Act as primary department receiving agent. Verify that all shipments received are correct, complete and in satisfactory condition.
- Update information on stock cards as needed; provide perpetual inventory information.
- Prepare reports of supplies issuance. Prepare and submit monthly reimbursable activity report to Administrative Services Manager. Assist in preparing and compiling data for various reports.
- Oversee preparations for the annual warehouse inventory.
- Assist in resolving complaints that arise from incorrect and/or damaged goods received.
- Review and recommend procedures and products that support efficient warehouse operation.
- Perform purchasing and expediting duties as needed. Assist Buyer/ Expediter as needed.
- Supervise student assistant. Provide training for staff and students as needed.
- Represent LMU at various construction project meetings, job walks with vendors, and at professional organizations or associations, serve on committees as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
- Ability to use the internet for research
- Substantial computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Student Affairs
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Administrative Support and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Administrative Support for more information.
- Pivot Table