Penns Grove, NJ 08069
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our client is seeking a Special Education Aid/Teachers Aider
in Penn Grove, NJHOURS
Monday - Friday (during school hours)SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
In this role your responsibilities are:
* Assist Special Education Teacher in instruction for children with developmental disabilities in the classroom. * Opportunity is in Elementary, Middle and High Schools. REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE<
* Ability to comply with written and or oral instructions
* Ability to create an efficient working relationship with other personnel
* Proficiency in maintaining efficient classroom management skills
* Close and personal relationship with pupils on a daily basis
* Full capability to give instructions while the regular teacher is absent
* 45-60 College credits
* Department of Education Fingerprints required
* ABA Certification a + 1-3 years experience as ABA Aide
* Department of Education Fingerprints
* TB Test completed within 6 months
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule
* Ability to grow professionally
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
This opportunity starts in September 2019. School is interviewing candidates during the Summer.
Title: Special Education Aide/Teacher Aide
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1195615-10
Company: Delta-T Group North Jersey, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit Edu NJ
Office Email: NJContracts-[invalidEmail]-deltatg.com
Office Phone: 800-426-0932
Office Address: One Woodbridge Center, Suite 512, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.