Start a new career & Become a HERO!
We are looking for a full-time
Personal Care Attendant
For The Palace Nursing Home & Rehab Center
The #1 Priority of this position is…
To care for residents in a kind, loving, gentle, safe, patient, and professional manner, respecting the privacy & dignity of the residents while assisting them with personal care including activities of daily living such as bathing and dressing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Provides personal care such as: baths, showers, oral hygiene, skin care, hair care, fingernail and toenail care, monitoring fluid intake and output, toileting care, etc.
2. Observe resident for any changes in condition and report to the supervisor.
3. Be friendly and supportive to residents; respond to resident’s needs and requests.
4. Encourage & assist residents to attend all therapies as ordered by the physician.
5. Guide and orient residents to all our community areas, daily activities, meal services and other services.
6. Always respond to Emergency call system quickly.
1. High school degree or equivalent.
2. Basic math skills required.
The Ideal Candidate
1. Responsible, energetic, punctual, resourceful, very accurate and detail oriented.
2. Flexible as to work schedule. Must be available to work on weekends, holidays & in emergencies.
3. Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
4. Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently AND as a team member. Demonstrate excellent verbal communications, interpersonal skills and empathetic listening.
Attention To Detail
Hardworking And Dedicated