Pittsburgh, PA 15220
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our clients have needs for Registered Nurses (RNs)
to assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and provide nursing care to assigned patients in Pittsburgh, Irwin, Glassport and Western PA areas. This would be facility work or home visits.SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Registered Nurses to work in Pittsburgh, PA, with consumers in the community and home environment.
* Responsible for initial assessments of the medical status of consumers.
* Collaboration with Physicians, etc.
* RNs needed to work 16 hours a week (flexible schedule). Two-8 hour days, four-4 hour days, etc. between 8a-8pm, could do weekdays or weekends.REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION
* RN License (Pennsylvania)
* Physical/ 2-step TB screening (within a year)
* CPR certification
* PA State Criminal Background
* Psychiatric experience preferred
* Driver’s License /Own Reliable TransportationADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Office walk-ins always welcome 12:00pm-4:00pmCOMPANY MISSION
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and innovative referral solutions for the social-services, behavioral-health, allied-health and special-education fields, for the betterment of those needing care and support.
Registered Nurse (RN)
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group Western Penna., Inc.
Contract Submit WP
600 North Bell Avenue, Bldg. 2, Suite 190, Carnegie, PA 15106
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.