To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greeley, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounting & Finance
CORESTAFF Services • Greeley, CO
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Temp to hire in Greeley area
Must have 2-4 years oil and gas industry experience!!
$24-26.50/hr DOEJOB DESCRIPTION
- Accounts Payable: Entering and matching of bills to materials using purchase orders and task orders.
- Accounts Receivable: Invoicing clients and tracking aging
- Inventory Management jobs and materials – receiving inventory
- Job Costing by tracking of estimated costs vs actual costs
- Administration of jobs in QuickBooks including sales tax location by address
- Work with our outside accounting firms on our quarterly and yearly reporting
- Provide reporting and budgeting as required by Division Managers
- Work with division managers ensuring proper compliance with accounting procedures including weekly review and analysis of job cost estimates and reports
- Develop written accounting procedures for the operations staff and work with team to ensure proper implementation and compliance
- Payroll processing and preparing payroll for owner approval
- Prepare work in process calculations
- Various tax related items
- Cashflow reports
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Financial Statements
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting
- 3+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Experience in job cost accounting and financial reporting
- 2 to 4 years of oil and gas industry experience with the ability to handle all aspects of accounting for a small firm
- Extensive experience with QuickBooks Online and Excel
- The position reports directly to the owner and possibly some senior management of the company
Must pass background check. Please submit resumes in MS WORD format for immediate consideration.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.