To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Andover, MA 01810
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Product Line Manager (PLM) – 3Ph UPS Transactional Systems
Schneider Electric • Andover, MA
Posted 23 days ago
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Product Line Manager (PLM) position is part of Secure Power Line of Business (SPS LoB) within Schneider Electric IT Division (SE ITD) and is a member of Product Marketing Team. PLM role is global and is responsible for managing the performance of one or more product lines globally. The person works with various functional teams within the organization, and with partners and customers to promote offer and achieve results. The role is involved in conducting senior level meetings, workshops as well as seminars to promote 3Ph UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) offers internally and externally, including working with large global strategic customers. PLM analyzes market trends/disruptions, customer business needs and competitive demands to provide strategic direction to the company. Commercial as well as technical skills and ability to work in cross-functional process driven global organization is key for the success of this role.
● Accountable to drive the performance of large 3Ph UPS product lines for sales, profit, cost, market share, quality and customer satisfaction
● 10-100KVA 3Ph UPS systems
● Understand and capture customer needs and define new offer scope and specifications in alignment with market needs and company strategy
● Identify market trends, disruptions and opportunities that can impact offer performance and drive initiatives to capitalize on it
● Provide product specific strategic direction to the sales team globally through development and deployment of offer strategy plan/playbook
● Launch new offers, manage launch performance and achieve offer program objectives
● Define compelling value proposition for an offer and develop sales tools to support it
● Offer positioning in various end user applications and industry segments to drive growth
● Price positioning across all Go-To-Markets (GTMs) and geographies to capture offer value and ensure competitiveness
● Develop offer competency within commercial teams through training and workshops
● Manage resolution of offer issues – technical and commercial
● Drive for offer forecast and demand plan accuracy, ensure right inventory and competitive lead times
● Participate in customer seminars, meetings, workshops and events to promote offers
● Work with strategic and global marketing teams to ensure offer promotion through on-line, print, events, prescription, etc
● Conduct regularly the competitive analysis of offer and identify the needs for offer enhancement to keep the offer competitive and monitor cost trend
● Provide strategic inputs to the process to set sales targets and specific initiatives to support offer performance improvement
● Provide regular updates to the management on product line performance and initiatives
Knowledge & skills
● UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) product and system specifications, configurations and working principles
● Knowledge of customer application needs and challenges in data center and industrial applications
● Strong quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
● Ability to work in dynamic international environment and manage through influence
● Handles multiple and conflicting priorities and effectively prioritizes tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
● Ability to analyze data, draw conclusion and work with multiple stake holder to drive the agenda
● Comfortable and effective in making presentations in front of large groups of people and senior management
● Must be able to learn and be comfortable in working in often process driven environment
● Strong team player to demonstrate leadership and achieve results
● Very strong verbal and written communication skills
Qualification and Experience
● Engineering graduate (Electrical/Electronics); MBA a plus
● Overall min 10-12years of experience in product management, biz development and similar techno-commercial roles; experience in working with channel Go-To-Market a plus
● 3-5 years of experience in UPS/Emergency back-up Power Protection industry in techno-commercial roles
● International work experience and flexibility to work with global teams in various time zones, the role requires frequent domestic and international travel
Boston, Singapore, Shanghai
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.