At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA, Inc. currently seeks a "Data Architect and Applied Data Scientist” to join our Global team in "Dallas Texas”.
As a Data Architect and Applied Data Scientist, you will be expected to lead the Data Architecture and Science of the project to success. Having the skills of a combination of a Data Scientist, a Data Architect and a Data Engineer you will be able to create data strictures which advance data into complex structures but provide natural intelligence when that data is queried, you also know this data must live within a system and the physical implementation of your data vision is necessary to realize a data solution that is able to provide services to User interfaces, AI as well as be dynamic enough to evolve over time. A primary skillset is understanding the most advanced data structures found in Semantic Web graph databases, what ontologies are, related vocabularies and dictionaries, perspective in query, how to use this data and physically implement all of it. Other skillsets would include experience with Data Science and as a Developer Business Intelligence, Analytics, AI/ML Semantic Graphs, property graphs, NoSQL and old school general SQL/RDBMS. An Applied Data Scientist has stepped out of the world of RDBMS and NoSQL, realizes Data Science is more than theoretical or limited use visualization, determined Artificial Intelligence is more than simply replay of patterns from data, understands Data has natural exploitable intelligence and Advanced Data needs to be applied to real world solutions.
This Project will build a new product taking an entirely new approach to data science adding applied use of the data recognizing data itself contains intelligence if the data is both designed and accessible to expose this inherit intelligence.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Applied Data Science
• Data Architecture
• Related Query design and build
• Business and Technical knowledge
• Design of semantic graph, collated and relational database structures.
• Create or Obtain new dictionaries, vocabularies and metamodels for the semantic and other databases.
• Dynamic data design for structure, ETL and query
• Constantly do future state design and evolution of everything data related
• Invent new ways of applying data to artificial intelligence
• Invent new ways for data to have intelligence inherent in the data
• Can think inside and outside the box to apply the best technologies or the best data designs to the solution or invent new ones where there is a gap.
Qualifications and Skills
A combination of these qualifications ranging from 5 to 10+ years' experience:
• Proven experience with Semantic Web Graphs, graph databases, RDBMS and Collated (search engine) databases
• Skills with Sparql, SQL and general scripting of databases
• Experience on projects with AI, ML
• Skills with Scala, Apache Spark, AKKA
• Experience in any Data Science role involving any of AI, BI, analytics, ontology, visualizing
• Experience as a DBA of any database engine
• Experience with ETL/EDI build and design for data structures, complex graphs and RDBMS with advanced design in data completion or correction logic
• Logical and Physical database design in all types of databases, (Semantic Web, RDBMS, etc)
• Experience with Ontology tools such as MarkLogic or Protégé
• Experience with Data modeling tools and EA modeling tools
• Experience as a Data Architect
• Experience with building databases for use in both back end and user interfaces
• Experience designing data systems in SOA services architectures such as Microservices or queue based.
• Experience with RPA and Automation tools
• Experience with common ITSM or other application management tools
• 1 year of experience on a support team doing support, doesn't have to be recent
• Excellent Communication skills
• Experience on projects with new and unique technical inventions and creating solutions better than just good enough.
• Understands when current technology does work, when it can be repurposed or something new should be built.
Extract Transform Load (Etl)