To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Quantico, VA 22134
- Clovis Aldridge
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse Case Manager (RNCM)
Matrix Providers • Quantico, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a rewarding opportunity as a civilian Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager (Health Care Business Department) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Naval Health Clinic, Quantico, Virginia.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k plan for full-time employees
• Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 6:00pm
• Paid time off and holidays
The Registered Nurse Case Manager must have the following qualifications:
• Possess current unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse in one of the fifty states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
• Possess a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree -OR- possess a master’s degree in Nurse Case Management from an accredited university
• Possess a minimum of 2 years full-time experience within the last 3 years as a registered nurse providing case management
Responsibilities include the following:
• Perform Case Management intake evaluation on each active duty member going through medical board/limited duty process to determine need for Case Management.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.