To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Delair, NJ 08110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Client Services Manager (Fitness and Wellness)
BAYADA Home Health Care • Delair, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing industry? Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives while you grow your career and learn the business? We’re BAYADA Home Health Care—a leading home health care company—and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for a Client Services Manager (Fitness and Wellness) located in our Global Support Center in Pennsauken, NJ.
As a Client Services Manager (Fitness and Wellness) you will be responsible for:
• Managing a diverse fitness team across a broad footprint.
• Provide exceptional customer service to senior living partners and instructors.
• Supervise fitness staff including interviewing, on-boarding, orientation, and payroll.
• Fitness class management including scheduling classes and staffing callouts.
• Coordinate, track and analyze data using Tableau in order to advance programming and customize classes to the unique needs of an individual community.
• Complete bi-annual community fitness reports.
• Assist with and/or manage projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Group Fitness or Personal Training Certification and experience required.
• Ability to teach group fitness classes to seniors as needed.
• Supervisory and project management experience.
• Demonstrated record of strong customer service, interpersonal skills and goal achievement.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Tableau.
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive benefits package including: medical/dental/prescription/vision
• Paid time off
• 401k with company match
• Tuition reimbursement
• Short/long term disability
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration. EOE.