To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Battlefield, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Solution Center Specialist for Russell Cellular
Russell Cellular Inc • Battlefield, MO
Posted 8 days ago
What you'll do in your role
A Solution Center Specialist is the lifeline for Russell Cellular's sales field. A Solution Center Specialist will handle all internal inbound calls and emails from 400+ locations and 1700+ Russell Cellular employees. Solution Center will assist with Point of Sale issues, general knowledge questions, and assist store employees over the phone with customer impacting situations. The Solution Center Specialist goal is to help our employees be successful. Join our team of great employees and enjoy what you do every day! Don't miss out on this opportunity
We want you to be a Solution Center Expert
Bring individualism and passion to our department. Being an Expert is about creating experiences that make our employees feel valued, building trust through resolution, and bringing your passion! We'll count on you to deliver the best experience to every employee and customer every time.
A little about Russell Cellular
Russell Cellular is a Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer that has been in business since 1993. Russell Cellular is part of Verizon's Big 6 program and was awarded Verizon Wireless Partner of the Year for 2018. Our Corporate Headquarters is based in Battlefield, MO. Our mission is to be the most successful and respected agent in the markets we serve. Our success will not be a matter of chance, but of commitment to the core values that define us.
Russell Cellular has three pillars we live by: Opportunity, Value and Team.
Opportunity: Russell Cellular will partner with you to grow your career by providing ongoing opportunities to increase your skills and achieve your career aspirations.
Value: All Russell Cellular employees deserve to feel valued and we do our best to ensure that happens
Team: We are all a team here at Russell Cellular and should always be willing and able to work as one.
- Ability to deliver outstanding employee support to over 400+ retail locations
- Effective phone and email communication skills
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills are essential
- Ability to meet daily and monthly deadlines
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Positive attitude and pleasant demeanor
- Team Player
- Strong computer skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of company products and services
- General office skills
- Professional appearance
- Minimum High School /GED required
- Available to work 8:00A.M. - 10:00 P.M. Monday- Saturday with a 40 hour work week
- Available to work rotating Sundays
- Pay $10.00 per hour
Why Russell Cellular?
Besides all the reasons listed above here are a few additional perks:
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K after 1 year; as well as paid time off and company holiday
- Listed in Inc. 5000's Fastest Growing Private Companies in America in 2014, 2015, and 201
- 400+ locations & 1700+ employees with continued growth yearly