You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Training & Process ERP Lead
We are actively looking for a Training & Process ERP Lead. If you or your consultant are actively looking for a new job please share your profile.
Role: Training & Process ERP Lead
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Searching for gaps in current training content and materials that need updating to keep the document current
- Researching new training needs with Process area SME and enhance training documents while providing value to employees
- Develop process flows for business process across multiple work stream
- Communicating with Process team and Plant team to ensure that all training needs are catered.
- Resolving any specific problems and tailoring training programs as necessary
- Position will work to develop classroom and hands on training programs for end users and on the job training.
- Development of ERP training rollout plan, based on established training strategy.
- Develop training materials, and conduct training throughout ERP deployment and rollout.
- Create and maintain self-directed eLearning tutorials on system applications and processes.
- Maintain successful training delivery satisfaction statistics to drive program success.
- Personal Computer Skills
- Manufacturing /Supply chain exp with ERP knowledge
- QAD knowledge/experience is added advantage.
- Ability to teach/train
- Ability to create/develop training content
- Ability to schedule/coordinate/facilitate groups of 20+ individuals at a time
- Good human relations skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to manage change in dynamic working environment
- Business Processes
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Human Relations Movement
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 6874_2cc356c15547bc3f1a586fa
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.