To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
38221 - Billing Representative
Modis • El Dorado Hills, CA
Posted 1 month ago
- Maintains and reconciles records and account files.
- Performs related accounting activities.
- May maintain and reconcile assigned employer groups in accordance with provisions of the group's contract.
- May identify and research discrepancies affecting eligibility and/or allocations of payments.
- Monitors delinquency processing. May generate reports or conduct specialized research projects.
- Notifies supervisor of any reporting or payment deviations or discrepancies.
Responsibilities: Successfully exceed Associate level responsibilities. In addition, maintains higher complexity and volume of accounts, identifies issues and takes corrective action, educates other group functions regarding account reconciliation, eligibility requirements or technical reporting procedures. Education/Requirements: In addition to skills needed for associate level: Ability to work independently to identify issues and takes corrective action. Has excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to effectively present information in small group situations. Comprehensive knowledge of Windows based tools (Excel, Access, and Word). Strong customer service skills. Minimum Experience Level: Typically requires high school diploma or GED with 1-2 years related accounts payable/receivable experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.