HealthCare Partners, IPA and HealthCare Partners, MSO together comprise our health care delivery system providing enhanced quality care to our members, providers and health plan partners. Active since 1996, HealthCare Partners (HCP) is the largest physician-owned and led IPA in the Northeast, serving the five boroughs and Long Island. Our network includes over 6,000 primary care physicians and specialists delivering services to our 125,000 members enrolled in Commercial, Medicare and Medicaid products. Our MSO employs 240+ skilled professionals dedicated to ensuring members have access to the highest quality of care while efficiently utilizing healthcare resources.
HCP’s vision is to be recognized by members, providers and payers as the organization that delivers unsurpassed excellence in healthcare to the people of New York and their communities.
We pride ourselves on selecting the most qualified candidates who reflect HCP’s mission of serving our members by facilitating the delivery of quality care.
Interested in joining our successful Garden City Team? We are currently seeking a Senior Information Architect!
The Information Architect’s role is to plan, coordinate and supervise all activities related to the design, development and implementation of organizational information systems and data. The Information Architect is also responsible for maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing data sources. Work with the business systems architects and application developers to streamline data governance, data cleansing, data normalization, and usage patterns. Apply proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best practices to guide the data team on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and business intelligence solutions, including, but not limited to, the Enterprise Data Warehouse, Data Governance Process, Reporting and Dashboards.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION/TRAINING, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
HealthCare Partners, MSO provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HealthCare Partners, MSO complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Lead the development and deployment of new and/or enhanced data solutions throughout the enterprise.
- Ensure that data development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Perform data evaluation, identification of potential problem areas and make the appropriate recommendations.
- Collaborate with business system architects, designers, and system owners in the testing of new/enhanced data solutions.
- Manage and provide direction for the data team in support of business operations.
- Liaise with network administrators and software engineers to assist with quality assurance, program logic, and data processing.
- Identify and resolve data errors.
- Provide data leadership and knowledge to project managers and programmers working on solution development.
- Review and analyze existing data solutions’ effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving or leveraging data governance, definition and usage patterns.
- Design, develop and install enhancements and upgrades to data solutions.
- Research and make recommendations on data products and services in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Ensure that any new data solution meets functional requirements, system compliance and interface specifications.
- Cultivate, disseminate and enforce functional policies, procedures, and quality assurance best practices for data.
- Liaise with Information Technology Operations, Business Technology Solutions and Information Technology Governance and Special Projects to coordinate delivery solutions.
- Cultivate, disseminate and enforce Information Technology policies, procedures and best practices, ensuring all Information Technology methodology and processes (Project Management, System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Change Management including Release Management) are followed.
- Participate in Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan planning, drills, data back-up, recovery and reconciliation testing.
- Attend technical training's to stay up-to-date on business and technical trends and new technologies.
- Perform other duties as assigned and needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and industry related work experience required.
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in Data Development and Deployment.
- Demonstrate design, development and implementation of highly complex data solutions.
- Demonstrate logical approach to problem solving and high-level analytical capabilities, programming and related technical skills showing ingenuity and creativity, including an attention to detail and an understanding of business processes and constraints.
- Work within a change management framework that incorporates distinct development, test and production environments, solution promotion and deployment processes, as well as solution testing and defect management.
- Demonstrate knowledge of application system infrastructure, technology and concepts in an enterprise Information Technology environment, with the ability to grasp quickly new technologies, applications and concepts, and apply them as required.
- Ability to work in a team environment, meet deadlines, mentor, share knowledge and take on responsibility and accountability for assigned areas.
- Ability to organize and structure a growing inventory of data assets, and be able to design and maintain diagrams that can quickly convey the overall context of the environment/solution.
- Demonstrate experience in participating in multiple projects and ability to work with limited supervision, showing creativity, innovation, motivation, initiative and professionalism. Excellent interpersonal, analytical, written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way.
- Demonstrate understanding and sensitivity to multi-cultural values, beliefs, and attitudes of both internal and external contacts.
- Demonstrate appropriate behaviors in accordance with the organization’s vision, mission, and values
Architecture Design And Assessment Systems
Application Integration Architecture