Easom Automation is a Lincoln Electric Company. We design, manufacture and service advanced automation, robotic solutions, servo mechatronic solutions for the aerospace, automotive and heavy equipment industry. Due to the high demand of our standard and custom engineered products, we are expanding our vertically integrated company. We offer growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Develop applications, concepts and estimated cost solutions for Lincoln Electric standard components and weld systems. Perform the estimating of Lincoln Electric / Easom products, positioners and assemblies. Prepare proposals / quote per customer RFQ inquiries through determining material, commercial, outsourcing and labor hour costs. Learn and work with Lincoln Electric company database systems for purchasing and active/historical data detail for information.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop solutions and quote proposals to customer RFQ inquiries for equipment, positioners and weld systems.
- Develop weld processes and engineered solutions to customer turnkey system requests
- Estimate standard products and new product BOM’s and details
- Research and find steel and alloy material costs
- Research and find commercial material cost
- Assist other estimators in helping determining material and labor costs
- Attend Estimating department meetings, Project kick-off meetings as required
- Call on suppliers and customers as required with oversight
- All other duties as assigned
- Stay abreast of current technologies.
Education and Experience
- Associate degree in technical discipline and/or 10+ years of experience in manufacturing
- Working knowledge of manufacturing factory equipment, systems and processes.
- Must have excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be capable of cross functional interfacing and collaboration with personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of processing and concept solutions of welding machines / systems / cells
- Multi-tasking ability with great attention to detail
- Desire to grow with the company and assume increasing responsibility.
- Ability to read part drawings, weld studies and manufacturing blueprints
- Processing skills in determining scope of work requirements and proposal deliverables
- Manufacturing experience in (Fabrication, machining, assembly, controls environments)
- Knowledge of mechanical and controls products and services
- Experience in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Power Point, Project, Access)
- AutoCad, Inventor, Solid Works skills are a plus
- FMEA, Equipment Capability, R&M
- SPC and MRP Capability training.
Physical demands and work environment
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Repetition with activity; computer work.
- Ability to climb stairs or ladders, work at various heights
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world’s challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.
Employment Status: Salary Full-Time
Section: Easom Automation Systems (US78)
Computer Aided Design
Computer Aided Manufacturing