Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$45000.00 to $50000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance is seeking a full-time Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to become a vital part of the rapidly growing team at a respectable company in the Healthcare, Hospitals, Social Assistance industry. As the Accounts Payable Clerk, your duties will include matching, batching, and coding invoices, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L, and processing checks. Opportunities for career growth and advancement will be available to you in this dynamic department. The job site for the full-time Accounts Payable Clerk is in the Westbury, New York area.
What you get to do every single day
- Operate full-cycle A/P
- Manage the process of verifying, logging, and mailing checks, including expediting special handling
- Execute additional tasks as needed
- Manage department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it on a daily basis
- Support the AP/Finance Department by completing administrative tasks
- Provide support to internal business partners
- Ensure invoices, checks, and other documents are properly sorted, logged, scanned, and filed
- Ensure compliance with company policies while carrying out daily processes and controls accurately and on time
- Facilitate internal and external audits as needed
- 2+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Account reconciliation experience required
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.