What You’ll Do:
You will be at the forefront of the hotel's universe - Sales. We need someone to be the face of our hotel in the community. Are you happy, outgoing and love making new connections? Do you want to create amazing events and meetings for your clients and guests? Then this could be the job for you. In addition to generally spreading joy, you’ll be making sure that your clients receive excellent service from first contact the signed contract!
Here are a few of the tasks that will keep you busy on a daily basis:
Where You’ve Been:
- You’ll build relationships with existing clients and find andbuild relationships with new clients.
- You’ll know what a “win-win” scenario looks like and put proposals together that make good business sense.
- We’ll want you to go to networking events and stay connected with the news of our community and the industry – because you never know when an inside scoop could lead to the next big contract.
- You’ll make phone calls, go to outside appointments, and entice prospective clients to come visit; creating “WOW”.
- You’ll go visit your clients and make sure they feel the love.
- We may ask you to attend an evening sales event now and thenbecause sometimes that’s where the real relationships are built and decisions get made.
- Utilize software programs such as MS Word, Excel, Power Point and/ or Outlook Express
- Expertise in using Salesforce, Delphi or other hotel brands sales management platform
- Initiate + follow up on leads.
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet and exceed revenue goals through telephone prospecting, outside sales calls, site inspections, and written communication.
You have laser focus and a tenacious entrepreneurial spirit. You are outgoing, warm & friendly and have a proven track record in sales. You can recognize what a good piece of business looks like and how to close the deal. You’ll have strong communication skills and will keep everyone in the loop as what our guests will be expecting. You won’t be afraid to get your hands dirty for the good of the team, and above all, you’ll deliver results.If you don't work well under pressure, this won’t be a great fit. When You’re Here:
Sometimes you’ll be at your desk—but also be prepared to move around and travel to visit clients. You also must be able to accommodate varying schedules including nights, weekends and holidays. But wait, there’s a great upside: in exchange for your flexibility we offer excellent pay, hotel discounts, and the opportunity to be part of an anything-but-standard growing hotel company.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Delphi (Programming Language)
- Industrial Laser Tasking
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook