To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
611 Brevard Road
Asheville, NC 28806
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE DIRECTOR
ASHEVILLE FORD LINCOLN • Asheville, NC
Posted 2 months ago
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE DIRECTOR
Asheville Ford Lincoln in Asheville, NC owns the largest fixed operations business in Western Carolina which generates 600K per month – gross, and the largest fleet business in the Carolina’s. Features of our state-of-the-art facility are: 22-bay main shop with customer window; separate Quick Lane building with 10 bays operating 7 days-a-week; an ABRA Collision Center stand-alone building averaging 400K in sales per month.
We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company’s core focus is building relationships that last with our employees, customers, and community. Don’t miss out on this great career opportunity – apply online today!
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Immediate opening!
- Medical Plan Benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- Advancement opportunities
Responsibilities - Service Director:
- Responsible for the efficient and profitable operation of the dealership's Service, Parts & Collision Center departments
- Accountable for the customer satisfaction indexes, staffing and overall coordination of the departments.
- Forecasts goals and objectives for the Service, Parts & Collision Center departments.
- Trains, motivates, counsels, and monitors the performance of all Service, Parts & Collision Center staff.
- Reviews financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas of improvement.
- Monitors the effective labor sales rate on a continuous basis.
- Establishes and implements departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures to reduce departmental inefficiencies
- Required to not only understand and keep abreast of the federal, state, and local regulations that affect their operations but must also comply with these regulations including hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know and provide necessary training on these regulations and ethical practices
- Ensures a balanced Parts inventory is maintained consistent with the Service, Parts & Collision Center department requirements.
- Controls budgets for personnel and other expenses.
- Handles guest concerns that demand management’s attention tactfully, promptly, and with genuine concern for the guest’s problems.
- Assures proper repair order flow to satisfy warranty/dealership/business office requirements.
- Performs other administrative duties, as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements - Service Director:
- Previous dealership Service and Parts experience; with at least 2 years’ management experience at a dealership with a Collision Center
- Knowledge of dealership warranty process and policies; dealership financial statements; principles and processes for providing customer service
- The ability to identify causes of operating errors and the knowledge to create and implement corrective actions
- An aptitude for interviewing, hiring and developing employees including conducting performance appraisals
- The ability to use good judgment in challenging situations
- A professional demeanor when interacting with customers;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.