• Assisting customers with selecting and loading of material.
• Professional interaction with our customers and co-workers.
• Operating Equipment (forklift).
• Organizing and maintaining materials in the yard and warehouse.
• Picking orders for delivery or in-store pick up.
• Re-stocking lumber and warehouse with material.
Pay depends on experience - 18+/hrWork Experience
• Applicant must be capable of heavy lifting using proper lifting techniques.
• Job requires working outdoors during all weather conditions.
• Good organizational skills.
• Valid driver’s license and prior experience preferred, but not required.
• Good communication skills.
• Must be able to work in a team environment and independently.
• Must be available to work at least one weekend day.Benefits
When you’re a part of our team, you will have affordable benefits you’ll actually want to use such as; $5 Prescription drug copays, $5 Doctor’s Visit copays, Free Teledoctor Service, Free Counseling Services, Life Insurance Included, Vision Insurance Included, Dental Insurance Included, Vacation and Holiday Pay and Scholarship Opportunities. You will get these amazing benefits and more after just 30 days.
- Forklift Truck
- Team Working
- Heavy Lifting