Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Provides selection advice, product expertise, and thorough follow up to facilitate customer experience and influence sales/purchasing decision. Performs a variety of customer service, administration, and showroom/sample maintenance duties related to the sale of products.
- Provides customers with selection advice and product expertise. Facilitates tile and stone selection and project development/support ensuring the completion of the selection/sales for all customers.
- Communicates with customers and internal teams to follow lead and ensure sales closure.
- Supports sales growth by performing various office/administration duties including answering phones and customer inquiries, setting appointments, quotes, sales transactions, sales reports, and customer contact lists.
- Assists in the operations of the showroom including ordering, receiving, and maintaining samples and displays.
- Performs shipping activities for customer samples.
- Evening and weekend hours required.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Experience, Knowledge, Competencies and Supervision:
- 2 yr. associates degree or 2+ years’ experience in industry related field
- Customer engagement/ Color coordination, design/decorating oriented, sketching, reading blueprints/ Customer Service/ exceptional telephone etiquette/ time management/ computer skills – Microsoft office, excel, power point
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.