Job Summary & Essential Functions:
Under general supervision, perform assigned tasks to test electronic assemblies to specifications using schematics, process sheets and required standard and/or special purpose test equipment.
% of Time
• Perform variety of tasks to ensure production quality standards are met.
• Troubleshoot units under test, recognize failures and define appropriate action to be taken for rework.
• Operate Automatic Circuit Analyzer/ DITMCO.
• Construct test set-ups, interfaces to Unit Under Test (UUT), test fixtures, and other test aids.
• Make recommendations for procedural changes as needed.
Skills & Qualifications
Required Skills & Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, qualifications, competencies, abilities and any physical demands if required. Physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential requirements of this job.
• Prior experience in reading and applying information from wiring lists, wiring schematics, process sheets and procedures.
• Basic soldering skills and ability to work with small hand/crimp tools.
• Basic computer skills; ability to open programs and input data.
• Understanding of electrical safety.
• Ability to learn on the job training skills as it relates to Digital Voltmeters and Power Supplies.
• Ability to work overtime and weekends, as needed.
• Must be able to differentiate colors.
Physical Demands (reasonable accommodations may be made, if necessary):
Stand - Continuously (Majority of time) 10 lbs or less - Occasionally
Walk - Frequently 11-20 lbs - Occasionally
Sit - Frequently 21-50 lbs - N/A
Climb - N/A 51-100 lbs - N/A
Crawl - N/A Over 100 lbs - N/A
Squat or Kneel - N/A
Bend - Occasionally Push / Pull
Fine Manipulation - N/A 10 lbs or less - Occasionally
Reach Outward - Occasionally 10-20 lbs - Occasionally
Reach Above Shoulder - Occasionally 20-50 lbs - N/A
Drive - N/A 50-100 lbs - N/A
Over 100 lbs - N/A
N/A (Not Applicable) -
Activity is not applicable to this occupation
Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (.25 - 2.5 hrs/day)
Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5 hrs/day)
Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess prior manufacturing experience and hold a High School diploma or GED.
11616 East 51st Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74146
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Construct (Game Engine)