Vice President Products, Drupal Cloud
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
We're seeking a Vice President Products, Drupal Cloud to join our product leadership team based in Boston, reporting to our General Manager of Drupal Cloud. As a product and business leader, you will be responsible for driving multi-year growth and supporting the platform needs of our Drupal Cloud portfolio. The successful candidate has experience leading the growth of large products greater than $200M in ARR, has led a product team team of 20 or more product managers, has experience with digital experience, hosting and multi-tenant SaaS technologies and a deep passion for solving the urgent, pervasive problems that drive value for our customers.
You have a consistent track record and passion for building extraordinary products, creating hard-working product teams, and driving business growth. You have an appetite for customer interaction to establish the vision, strategy, and roadmaps for your products. You are an effective storyteller and love to share your vision with employees, customers, and partners. You’re a strategic problem solver, but can dive in deep to uncover and resolve executional challenges. You love metrics and continually analyze and optimize business performance using data and customer insights. You are an effective mentor, passionate about building and coaching great teams. You are an agent of change and excel at creating a collaborative culture. You are an evangelist, a great communicator who naturally draws people in to listen and learn. You are never satisfied with the status quo, always seeking a better method to improve outcomes and results.
As a member of the Acquia Drupal Cloud Leadership team, you will:
- Partner with executives, customers and stakeholders to define and drive the overall product and business strategy for the product line
- Establish a team of hard-working product managers and product owners and inspire them with genuine passion and enthusiasm
- Develop and implement a validated product vision, strategy, and roadmap with the aim of hitting annual plans and improving long-term business growth
- Ensure the product, design, and engineering teams are aligned on the key business goals and outcomes
- Collaborate with engineering leadership to deliver innovative and differentiated products
- Drive product and packaging, while collaborating with marketing and sales leadership to define other go-to-market activities
- Partner with the GM and Finance on activities such as 3-year planning, R&D investment cases, bookings targets, margin analysis, and monitoring the health of the product line
- Ensure successful product lifecycle management; leading risk, customer feedback, business model, product return on investment and quality
- Develop key performance including north star metric, usage and growth metrics, and quality benchmarks to measure and track product and team performance
- Participate in customer conversations and ensure ongoing customer feedback and validation through prototyping, rapid iterations, and lean practices
- Continually analyze and optimize business and team performance
- Define and present your innovative ideas and strategies to the executive team and Acquia board of directors
Success in this role looks like:
- Proven leadership in best-in-class products in cloud, martech, content management, or digital asset management
- 15 + years of demonstrated ability with dynamic product leadership roles
- Proven track record to influence and align with C-level executives and other major stakeholders
- Validated ability to establish clear priorities and executive strategies in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record to drive significant business growth and change
- Ability to build hard-working product teams and drive them to exceed goals, implement consistently, and deliver outstanding results
- Driven cultural and process changes across product and engineering teams
- Strong ability to collaborate cross functionally with executives, peers, and individual team members
- Excellent communication, storytelling, and presentation skills with the ability to evangelize and engage others with your product vision
- Experience designing and implementing SaaS-based product and packaging strategies
- An intellectual curiosity, a passion for learning, and ability to identify market trends
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Vice President, Products
as it relates to regulation C.R.S.
- 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.
- Business Model
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Content Management
- Customer Service