0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Design of new product data including mechanical models and drawings, sketches, and bills of material which meet or exceed provided performance and cost criteria.
- Contribute to product strategy development and portfolio planning
- Innovation with the use of conceptual product ideation, new design elements, materials and manufacturability.
- Translate conceptual designs into a fully detailed CAD representation.
- Develops innovative solutions to unique problems.
- Assist in electronics packaging, along with integrating circuit boards.
- Creating mechanical testing; assisting in product design efforts.
- Work with customers and vendors, providing technical expertise as needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/COMPETENCIES (Applicant must meet all to be considered):
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or science.
- Experience with modern 3D CAD and data management tools
- Experience with detailed drafting techniques (i.e., tolerances, surface finish, GD&T, BOM's and revision control).
- Experience with mechanical design techniques (i.e., electronic assemblies, sheet metal fabrication, machined parts, injection-molded, tolerance stack-up, and design for manufacturability).
- 3d Model
- Assembly And Installation
- Data Management
- Design Elements And Principles
- Design For Manufacturability (Industrial Design)
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH196330
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.