To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA 19134
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Merchandiser - PT
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Sales Merchandisers work in local stores helping our customers keep Coca-Cola products fully stocked and available.
- Maintain and replenish products in store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers by moving product from the back storage room to the front sales floor.
- Building, changing and removing product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space, processing damaged product, and managing the backroom.
- Follow safety, company, store, and customer service policies.
- Must be 18 years of age and legally eligible to work.
- Must have a personal vehicle for use during working hours.
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record (no major violations within 3 years).
- Able to stand for long periods of time and repetitively lift, carry, and position product.
- 1 year experience working in grocery, retail, warehousing, or related field preferred.
Now Hiring in the Areas of:
Aston, Boothwyn, Broomall, Chester, Clifton Heights, Essington Park, King of Prussia, Media, Norristown, Ridley Park, Springfield, Upper Darby, and surrounding areas.
Full-time and Part-time positions available depending on area.
Click here to review Philadelphia’s Fair Chance Hiring Law: http://www.phila.gov/HumanRelations/PDF/BTB%20POSTER.pdf
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.