To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
- Phone: 619/471-1463
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Volt • Seattle, WA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Major technology company is seeking a UX/UI designer with 3 plus years of experience. This role will help create effective and beautiful user experiences that adhere to Company’s identity guidelines, and leverage industry best thinking around user experience design. This position will help define next-generation usability practices for internal and external-facing web properties.
Work closely with project managers and creative directors as part of a creative team, to deliver communication and marketing-oriented web experiences that are intuitive and meaningful upon first use
Create and iterate using wireframes, mockups and prototypes to tune user experience prior to settling on design elements
Develop consistent, intuitive architectures that help business partners structure content consistent with the experiences they are trying to convey
• Proficient use of Axure and Sketch for creating dynamic prototypes
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Proficiency in developing wireframes and layouts based on notional architectures
• Proficiency in developing content architectures that help users intuitively know how to navigate a web property
• Strong consultative approach to working alongside teammates and clients
• Strong design fundamentals, specifically tuned to digital environments, with an eye towards responsive, multiple device oriented properties
• Strong attention to detail, and comfort with taking minimal initial direction and working alongside teammates to develop best-in-class final products
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing multiple tasks within schedule and budget constraints
• Able to work with internal business and creative professionals in a team environment
• Able to communicate clearly orally and in writing
3+ years relevant industry experience and Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Assignment may be extended based on the candidates skills and performance.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer