Senior .Net DeveloperCompensation:
For consideration please email resume - Email blocked - click to apply
Robert Half Technology in McKinney, Texas is seeking a direct hire for a Senior .Net Developer to join their growing team. Will have to develop and maintain Insurance applications. This position reports to the Applications Manager and is responsible for the design, development, and support of new and existing applications.
• To develop solutions using Web API and Web Services (WCF, REST)
• Collaborate with colleagues to identify and resolve technical issues.
• Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
• Set clear team goals and delegate tasks and set deadlines
• Oversee day-to-day operation
• Monitor team performance and report on metrics
• Motivate team members and discover training needs and provide coaching
• Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
• Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
• Encourage creativity and risk-taking
• Suggest and organize team building activities
• Strong knowledge of OOP principles, Design Patterns, Best Practices and Coding Standards
• Ability to be a strong contributor during technical design discussions, code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness.
• Ability to translate functional requirements and use cases into technical designs and functional code.
• Skilled at writing unit tests using tools like NUnit and mocking frameworks like MOQ.
• Experience gained in an SDLC/Agile environment as well as the associated documentation
• Ability to act as a mentor to team members and the desire to move to a leadership role in the future
• Ability to monitor and optimize systems to ensure best performance.
• Ability to collaborate well with leadership, business units, teams and team members on projects.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities quickly and be innovative where needed
• Ability to troubleshoot code and provide support to existing application as needed for the day-to-day business activities.
• Knowledge of Application/Software Security, PCI, SOX, PII and other governance
• Knowledge or experience of AWS, Containers, Mulesoft and Serverless Components
Required Knowledge & Experience:
• Demonstrated leadership in a .Net environment.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Amazon Web Services
Windows Communication Foundation
C Sharp (Programming Language)