To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN 37228
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Specialist
Perm • Nashville, TN
Posted 27 days ago
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
THE COMPANY: Take your career in the right direction – join us at HealthTrust. Amidst the fast-changing dynamics of healthcare within HealthTrust and our parent company (HCA – Hospital Corporation of America), come work as an Accounts Payable Specialist.
More than 1,600 hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to lower expenses and improve outcomes across healthcare operations.
HealthTrust delivers supply chain, workforce, and clinical integration services to help healthcare providers improve performance with superior pricing and operator-driven practices. This is accomplished by hiring professionals like you!
A seven-time recipient of a “Champion for Change” award from Practice Greenhealth, HealthTrust actively encourages and enables ecologically responsible purchasing alongside fully embracing a culture of integrity and a code of ethics.
THE POSITION: Seeking a full-time Accounts Payable Specialist who is responsible for reviewing, validating, and processing all invoices for payment. The Accounts Payable Specialist has accountability for timely resolution of all invoice discrepancies, ensuring hospital facilities remain in good standing with our vendor community. Will record appropriate vendor, expense account number and tax information when processing payments.
- Work the error reconciliation report for payment.
- Build quality relationships and effective communication with the Hospital Supply Chain Directors, vendors, Customer Service, Purchasing and internal Control teams.
- Excellent reasoning and problem resolution skills
- Time management skills
- Quick learner/multiple computer program
- Process of 165+ invoices daily in a high volume environment
- Taking quick pay discounts daily for each assigned hospital
- Communicating clearly in written format as well as verbal (phone and face-to-face)
- Provides quick answers on customer service logs
THE LOCATION: Nashville Supply Chain CSC – Nashville, TN
- Nashville is cherished for it’s relaxed, friendly feel of a smaller city while also holding the energetic vibe of a big city – from historic to trendy, and family friendly suburb communities to urban city living. There are options for everyone.
- Named by USA Today among the top 10 cities with the Best Urban Green Spaces in North America. Nashville boasts over 2,700 acres of walking and biking trails to enjoy.
- More than Music City, Nashville is home to the NFL, Tennessee Titans, NHL Predators, MLS Nashville Soccer Club and the Sounds Triple A pro baseball team. You could very possibly see a game a week all year round.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- To attract the best talent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcare industry (a 100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of vesting service).
- Tuition Reimbursement program for individuals seeking higher education.
- Professional growth and advancement.
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year previous accounts payable experience.
- Must be possess high level of proficiency with 10-key.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.