As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
We are seeking an individual with 7+ years sales/marketing success selling Employee Benefit products through brokers and consultants in a defined region. The candidate should have extensive product knowledge, strong marketplace relationships, and be open to some travel. In addition, a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience is required plus a proven track record of sales success. The candidate will be responsible for developing and retaining sales of Employee Benefits products including Group Life, Disability and Stop Loss, along with UL, WL, CI, Accident, HI and DI. Our market segment is with all employers 200+ employees and an emphasis on the 500-5,000 employer market.
-Promote Voya products to brokers and consultants within the assigned territory.
-This sales role also includes the renewal responsibility for all assigned and sold accounts.
-Establish new and existing sales through relationships with 3rd parties/Brokers Dealers/Direct.
-Sales of Voya Employee Benefit product line
Education and Experience
-5+ years of sales/marketing success selling Employee Benefits products through brokers and consultants.
-Extensive product knowledge, strong marketplace relationships, and be open to travel.
-Bachelors degree or equivalent experience is required
-Proven track record of sales success.
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about URL blocked - click to apply.